Buscompany from Norway

Startat av VOLVOJOHN, 15 augusti 2009, 14:26:55 PM

0 Medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

VOLVOJOHN

Hello Swedish Busfans!

I hope you can help me with the following question;
I am looking for pictures from a Norwegian Buscompany, called; Kjell Gausen.
In the 80's the were running Jonckheere and Berkhof Coaches on a DAF-chassis.
More to the point; I`am looking for pictures of a Berkhof Excellence 2000 on a 3-axle DAF SBR3000-chassis, owned by Kjell Gausen.
The colours of this coach were; black with silver-grey and red striping.
This coach was also printed - as a drawing -  on the first Berkhof Excellence information-sheet
(printed 1987/1988/1989???)
Maybe someone of you forum readers could help me?

I know this isn`t a Norwegian-forum, but my motto is; no try, no luck!!!!

Thank you very much for your help in advance!!!

Greetings from Holland,

John de Ruijter

Bergenga

Hi John!

I come from Norway, but unfortunately I can't help you with any pics, since I've only photographed buses for the last 3 years, but I can give you some extra information.

The bus in question is most likely this one:
Reg: AX54177 (16.06.1988)
VIN: XLADR33KS00306565
Body#: 1111

This is the only known SBR3000 (Excellence 2000) that Kjell Gausen have had according to the lists. This bus is no longer on norwegian reg.plates, so it is most likely exported somewhere, or possibly scrapped. But I guess somebody else may have more information on its lifespan.

The company Kjell Gausen is still in operation (with GausenBuss as market name) with a second hand MB Travego as the main tourist coach and two MB Integro as school buses, and then of course a couple of minibuses.
Mvh.
Øyvind Berg

VOLVOJOHN

Hello Oyvind!

Thank you for your help so far!
Maybe the other forum readers from Norway can help me any further with some pictures.
Do you have some adresses from Norwegian bus-sites for me?
thanks very much in advance again!!

Kind greetings

John

Frank Royseland

Her er bilde av etterlyste buss

Here is a photo of the bus in question.
Frank

Bergenga

The only gallery I could think of where a pic of this bus could be found was Frank's, so since he already have shown the pic, I don't think there is much more I could help. Unfortunately most people who have galleries online (like myself) only have pics from the last couple of years. Those who took a lot of pictures earlier seems to not be online. Frank is the very good exception. :)
Mvh.
Øyvind Berg

VOLVOJOHN

Hello Frank!
Thank you for your picture and your information!

Now i know a little bit more.

Greetings from the low lands of Europe,

John de Ruijter Holland