Huvudmeny

Help with my trip

Startat av Citybus, 26 februari 2024, 23:34:33 PM

0 Medlemmar och 2 gäster tittar på detta ämne.

Citybus

I hope that some of you may be able to help with this.

I am starting a trip where I will travel north from Stockholm to Umeå and am a little rusty with a few areas on the way!

Uppsala
GUB is reasonably straightforward.
With the regional buses, are all the Keolis buses new, except for 8900LE 8312-33, or are there any other older buses?

Enköping
Which are the buses used on city services?

Gävle
I think I am OK here, but if anyone has a summary of the city buses in use that would be useful.

Sandviken
Are the hydrogen buses is use at all (probably not) and if they are, do they have particular workings?

Hudiksvall
I'm not sure of the buses running here. Anything of interest?

Sundsvall
Is the city fleet made of Volvo 7900 7860-901/14-24, or are there more? I don't know the regional buses.

Härnösand
I've no idea what is here. Any help appreciated!

Örnsköldsvik
I have Volvo 7900 7902-6 as the city buses here. Again, I don't know the regional buses.

Umeå
I have the city fleet as 8040-69 and 8100-24. Are there any B9SA left running here?

Any help, no matter how little, appreciated.

Thank you!

Paul
Foton från Europa, Fjärran Östern och Australien - http://www.citybus.xyz/

virtual1

Uppsala: Sub-contractors to Keolis can still run with older stock (still labeled Keolis, mainly in 829x)
Enköping: Keolis 86xx Volvo
Sundsvall: You also have Nobina 60xx - Volvos imported from Norway
Örnsköldsvik: Same as above - lots of Norway imports in 60xx

Peter Andersson

In Hudiksvall we have many Volvo 8500 buses and 8900 and some 8700 to and 2 9700 buses. We also have Setra and mercedes. A Company called Byberg Nordin have Scania Scala buses. I hope this would help.

Bussmicke

I can really recommend Hudiksvall because of what Peter writes, dety may be your last chance to experience the Volvi 8500 & 8700. There is also One Volvo 8500. It is also an 18-meter bus in traffic, look for UZA326 in the Mohlins gallery. Some Scala in Byberg & Nordin 300 series.

Mohlins Bussar
Byberg & Nordin
//Bussmicke.

Aldrig utanför dörren utan en kamera!
Besök min kanal Bussmicke.se på Youtube.

Stolt ägare av: Canon EOS R och R7, 6D Mark II, Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II och Sony RX100M3 och RX100M7.

Peter Andersson

Yes because next summer we would have new buses here. And the most of them would be Electric BYD

Buzzlover

Citat från: Citybus skrivet 26 februari 2024, 23:34:33 PMSandviken
Are the hydrogen buses is use at all (probably not) and if they are, do they have particular workings?

The hydrogen buses still have yet to be put in traffic, constant problems.
Mina bilder på Kollektivtrafiken hittar ni här:
https://www.instagram.com/swedishtransit/

Barndomsdrömmen är äntligen uppfylld, den 10 Februari 2021 blev jag tillslut Busschaufför!

Erol

Härnösand is mostly VDL driven by Byberg & Nordin

Fredrik Gelin

Citat från: Citybus skrivet 26 februari 2024, 23:34:33 PMI hope that some of you may be able to help with this.

I am starting a trip where I will travel north from Stockholm to Umeå and am a little rusty with a few areas on the way!

Uppsala
GUB is reasonably straightforward.
With the regional buses, are all the Keolis buses new, except for 8900LE 8312-33, or are there any other older buses?

Enköping
Which are the buses used on city services?

Any help, no matter how little, appreciated.

Thank you!

Keolis operates Volvo 8900LE and Scania Citywide CNG-buses on their routes.
However there are two subcontractors of which one operates Setra low entry buses while the other uses mainly Volvo 8900LE (some of them are ex Transdev) but at least one Scania Omni express LE.
Both subcontractors operate with Keolis labels.
You might also see some ex Nobina Volvo 8900LE operated by Keolis.

If it is of any interest some regional routes are operated by Mohlins who uses Mercedes and Setra 12m buses operated both on regional- and schoolroutes.

Gamla Uppsalabuss also operates some regional routes close to Uppsala with MAN Lions City 18m buses with the yellow colorscheme.

As for Enköping Keolis operates a fleet of Volvo 7900 hybrid lowfloor buses painted in green.

Have a nice trip!

Skickat från min SM-G981B via Tapatalk

Citybus

Thanks for your help guys.

I've been out today in UL and most of it was clear, although I did not realise that Mohlins was running so many buses!

Hudiksvall should be good, but it will be Saturday so maybe I won't be so lucky.

And no surprise about the hydrogen buses. So many issues with them in UK as well. Mainly, but not only, because you can't buy hydrogen!

Paul
Foton från Europa, Fjärran Östern och Australien - http://www.citybus.xyz/

Bussmicke

To bad you are in Hudiksvall on a saturday, You wont se this one.

//Bussmicke.

Aldrig utanför dörren utan en kamera!
Besök min kanal Bussmicke.se på Youtube.

Stolt ägare av: Canon EOS R och R7, 6D Mark II, Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II och Sony RX100M3 och RX100M7.